Be the Change, Make a Difference: Become a Caregiver
It’s Rewarding! Help Older Adults Live Well At Home.
- Top Pay for Rewarding Work
- Flexible Schedules
- Extensive Training and Continuing Education Provided
- Perfect for Retirees, Moms, Students
- Mileage Reimbursement
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages.
Our “above and beyond” care enables older adults to live healthier, more independent lives. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of our clients.
- Minimum age of 19
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- 2 years of caregiving experience or equivalent training preferred
When you work with Home Care Assistance, you can be assured that we will:
- Seek out client matches that fit you best from schedule preferences to proximity from your home, to personality and interests.
- Continually train you to ever-higher levels of professional caregiving including personal care techniques and our uniquely holistic Balanced Care Method that aides our clients in healthy longevity.
- Train you to administer our proprietary Cognitive Therapeutic Method, a brain exercise program designed to help our clients maintain strong cognitive functioning.
- Provide many fringe benefits and perks like telemedicine doctor access, quarterly bonuses, shift differentials, supplemental insurance benefits, and more.
- Frequently recognize the hard and critical work that our champion Caregivers provide with our quarterly Caregiver appreciation events, monthly raffles, and more.
- Support you with our concierge level of Care Management and team approach to all client cases.